top of page

Want to visit the UK as a standard visitor?

You can visit the UK as a Standard Visitor for tourism, business, study (courses up to 6 months) and other permitted activities.

You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You might be able to apply to stay for longer in certain circumstances, for example to get medical treatment.

You cannot:

● do paid or unpaid work for a UK company or as a self-employed person

● claim public funds (benefits)

● live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent or successive visits

● marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership - you’ll need to apply for a marriage visitor visa

You must be able to show that:

● you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit

● you’re able to support yourself and your dependants during your trip (or have funding from someone else to support you)

● you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else to pay for the journey)

● you’ll not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home

Visa Fee:

Standard Visitor visa fee: £100 ( for 6 months)

*If you are interested and would like to apply, then contact Ansel Immigration Services

using one of the following:

Phone No: +44 7741112323

0 views0 comments


bottom of page