You can visit the UK as a Standard Visitor for tourism, business, study (courses up to 6 months) and other permitted activities.
You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You might be able to apply to stay for longer in certain circumstances, for example to get medical treatment.
● do paid or unpaid work for a UK company or as a self-employed person
● claim public funds (benefits)
● live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent or successive visits
● marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership - you’ll need to apply for a marriage visitor visa
You must be able to show that:
● you’ll leave the UK at the end of your visit
● you’re able to support yourself and your dependants during your trip (or have funding from someone else to support you)
● you’re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else to pay for the journey)
● you’ll not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home
Standard Visitor visa fee: £100 ( for 6 months)
*If you are interested and would like to apply, then contact Ansel Immigration Services
using one of the following:
Phone No: +44 7741112323